Iko Iko
Mi Corazon is so competetive that sometimes, it's downright funny. I told her that I had been talking via instant messenger to eight different people last night, whilst trying to email and blog, all at the same time, and she said that that was nothing: she once had thirteen different conversations going, in at least three different languages, checking email, doing a school paper, and talking with somebody, all at the same time. Talk about multi-tasking. I have problems enough breathing, talking, and dancing all at once. Just imagine the chaos I was put through last night.
Oh, don't get me wrong. I'm sure she can whoop my ass in most anything; tennis, running, talking other languages. I just find it hilarious that even IM can become an arena of competetiveness.
Next thing you know, my grandma and her grandma would be sitting by the fire....
je t'adore, ma cherie! here's hoping that my things won't be outside the door....
Oh, don't get me wrong. I'm sure she can whoop my ass in most anything; tennis, running, talking other languages. I just find it hilarious that even IM can become an arena of competetiveness.
Next thing you know, my grandma and her grandma would be sitting by the fire....
je t'adore, ma cherie! here's hoping that my things won't be outside the door....


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home