pater familias
The "father" of this family is dead. If we were still living in the time of the Roman Empire, that would constitute a status change for each son that had their own roof above their heads. They would then be considered their own pater familias, able to govern their respective families.
We are no longer in those days, and sadly, even this respected status has been diminished. It's not entirely a bad thing, that. It's just sad that families are not as connected as they used to be.
I'll miss you grampa. I never truly got to know you. Here's hoping that your getting your just reward.
We are no longer in those days, and sadly, even this respected status has been diminished. It's not entirely a bad thing, that. It's just sad that families are not as connected as they used to be.
I'll miss you grampa. I never truly got to know you. Here's hoping that your getting your just reward.


4 Comments:
my condolences to you and your family myk.
ey stranger...
how are you? i thought you went to mars.
Erica (saint_erica@hotmail.com)
kaoru: many thanks. it's very much appreciated
eroica-chan: genki desu. anata wa doko desu ka.
Condolence. Hope you're doing okay. Take care.
Post a Comment
<< Home