Thursday, July 01, 2004

The only sports I watch....

Maria Sharapova. Tatiana Golovin. The now humdrum Anna Kornikova. Karolina Sprem. All these athletic teen goddesses. Sometimes I wish that I was born later in life so that I'd get to have a chance with them.

Right. Like being their age would change anything. When I was that age, I was a scrawny little shadow of a schmuck. I still am.

WHEN I WAS THAT AGE. i can't believe i just wrote that. man. i'm feeling my arthritis acting up all of a sudden. right, like i have any.

it's funny. when i was a kid, the big stars were phoebe cates, alyssa milano, and that kid in the first neverending story movie. (i wonder where she went?) i'm sure i lost a whole lot of smart sperms then. (i have this theory that with all that jerking, the smart ones thought that they were going out to inseminate some hapless egg and thus raced out. ergo, all i have are the idiots. sure, in time, i'll have kids, but they'd be stupid.)

why is it that guys always aim for the ones that are hard to get?

hmm... why is it that after reading that line again, it sounded so loaded?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home