Makings of a Dirty Old Man
I've recently gone back to the gym. It's been close to 2 months since I was there. Some things have stayed the same, some have changed. Case in point:
There're now more women as compared to when I was last there. Not just the run of the mill geriatrics that swarm kind, but younger ones.
WAAAAAY YOUNGER.
maybe 18.
maybe less.
and there's a cute one there too. sadly, she's way too young.
but i do believe that she's got it big time for me.
sadly, this can only be summed up in two short words:
JAIL BAIT
cripes. why can't I ever get a break?
There're now more women as compared to when I was last there. Not just the run of the mill geriatrics that swarm kind, but younger ones.
WAAAAAY YOUNGER.
maybe 18.
maybe less.
and there's a cute one there too. sadly, she's way too young.
but i do believe that she's got it big time for me.
sadly, this can only be summed up in two short words:
JAIL BAIT
cripes. why can't I ever get a break?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home