training and competition
It's an exciting time right now at work. There will be an event this coming April and we've started this early to hone our students' skills.
What exactly is happening?
There are roughly about 5 different affiliated dance studios in this area. Because of this, there is a pleasant rivalry that exists amongst these said studios. There're usually 4 different events that are held during the whole year, and this would be the first.
Students and their teachers will be dancing together to vie for the honor of being their level's best dancer. Each dance will be held in heats and these will be judged by the skill that is shown.
The reason why we've started this early is so that the students won't be nervous at all.
To promote it, the past few events have been running on the telly from the time the studio opens until it closes.
It's been really rough to teach because of that.
Did I ever mention that she is a dance instructor as well? Not for the same studio, but one that is only 15 minutes away from the one I work in.
It's also affiliated with the one I work with, by the way.
Yes, you've guessed it.
I see her almost everyday now.
it hurts.
What's worse is to keep the level of excellent teaching skills of us instructors, we also have ongoing training at least twice a year.
The next one is at the end of February, and you can bet that I will see her there.
naturally, i want to see her.
i'm just not sure if i'm ready to see her not as mine, but as just another face in the crowd.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home