Thursday, February 03, 2005

cookie quotes

in every enterprise, consider the outcome


thus, said my fortune earlier today.

couldn't help but bitterly laugh when i read that today. kind of reminded me of what she used to say: hindsight is always 20/20.

i think, in any endeavor, one may want to cover all the possibilities, but it's always the unexpected that gets us.

case in point: me.

i won't delve into any more details about that, since i'm sure you're tired of reading about it. hell, i'm sure tired of writing about it.

so tired, and yet unable to rest.

Today, Frost from work asked me about my ex-girlfriend though, and just when I thought that I was coping, everything comes flooding back.

I have decided. I will try not to grovel. I think that I've been doing fairly well not getting in touch with her, considering that it's tearing my insides apart.

Each waking moment is torture.

I know that I'm the only one thinking about her between the two of us, and it sucks.


sometimes, life is just so unfair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home