the guy from the happy place
It's been ages since I was able to write here. What can I say? Life got in the way.
Funny though. Friends and family sent me messages about it. Looks like they got so used to seeing me put some random thought in here. Maybe it became something like a mecca for them, trying to find out what I've been up to.
either that or they've got so much time in their hands and they're close to getting bored out of their brains because of it, and there wasn't anything else better to do but drop in and read my what passes off as writing.
So, what have I been up to?
Nothing much, really. Been busy with work. Just finished up with a competition a few weeks back. Been driving my grandmother around as well. Then there's the babysitting gig, as well as the car repairs.
Other than that, it's been a boring existence. Oh. The femme department seems to be in an interesting development, but I'll have to get back to you guys on that one.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home