Today is the day when people traditionally celebrate the martyrdom of St. Valentine. Of course, the observation has changed from one of solemnity to one with romantic overtures. So, what does today have for me? Nothing much. Just the usual: go to work, teach some lessons. After work though, I may end up going to some club to dance.
No, I am not sulking. I'm trying the it's cheaper this way line of reasoning for not having anybody to physically share this day with. Besides, I think it's far better than what happened to ct: he received a bouquet of roses from his boss, and he's none to happy about the prospect. Why, you ask? Aside from it being inappropriate, considering he's only been there for at most 2 months? Well, let's just say that his boss, gay as can be, isn't exactly somebody he could bring home to meet his parents....
No, I am not sulking. I'm trying the it's cheaper this way line of reasoning for not having anybody to physically share this day with. Besides, I think it's far better than what happened to ct: he received a bouquet of roses from his boss, and he's none to happy about the prospect. Why, you ask? Aside from it being inappropriate, considering he's only been there for at most 2 months? Well, let's just say that his boss, gay as can be, isn't exactly somebody he could bring home to meet his parents....


1 Comments:
what's wrong with receiving flowers from gay admirers? :)
Post a Comment
<< Home