a night out
friday night.
went out with a few officemates.
was texting Carolyn while I nursed a Yuengling©. Kristi from across the table asks me who I'm texting.
I just smile.
Leigh asks what's going on.
Kristi, like a child in 1st grade, taunts: Sascha has a girlfriend!
Leigh looks flabbergasted and asks if I do.
I keep on smiling.
Kristi volunteers information, and says that Carolyn is hot.
Leigh asks how I meet these model type women when I work a billion hours.
Carolyn answers through text for me that I don't sleep anymore.
the other guys are oblivious and keep on drinking their poison, while listening to Nadine's tale.
just another typical night out....
went out with a few officemates.
was texting Carolyn while I nursed a Yuengling©. Kristi from across the table asks me who I'm texting.
I just smile.
Leigh asks what's going on.
Kristi, like a child in 1st grade, taunts: Sascha has a girlfriend!
Leigh looks flabbergasted and asks if I do.
I keep on smiling.
Kristi volunteers information, and says that Carolyn is hot.
Leigh asks how I meet these model type women when I work a billion hours.
Carolyn answers through text for me that I don't sleep anymore.
the other guys are oblivious and keep on drinking their poison, while listening to Nadine's tale.
just another typical night out....


1 Comments:
Myki is a giiir-rl! Myki is a giiir-rl! Teka...mali. Wrong song.
Myki has a cruuu-ush! Myki has a cruuu-ush! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home