Sunday, October 10, 2004

the one?

IT is amazing how well-oiled my mother's sonsense is. Without my even saying anything but hello, she's already figured out that something's up.

Of course, just because it's well-oiled, it doesn't necessarily mean that it's as keen as it is well-oiled.

Case in point -- I called her Thursday morning and she asked me if I called to introduce her to somebody.

Almost choked when she said that.

I said, no, I needed advice with choosing a credit card.

She helped me with that, and that was it.

the thing is, she may have been right on the money. I think that I've found somebody that may be and mom detected it before i did.

so, her radar may not only be working fine, but is also reading into the future.

I know what she would say ~ so long as I am happy.

I think I finally am.

after transferring to this rock almost two years back, after failing miserably with past relations, I may have just hit the motherlode.

and it's not through that dating service either.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

'Tis true that our mothers have this innate way of sensing us...You haven't mentioned a word about it yet she was able to make a prediction. Hope this "one" works. After all those past hurts you've experienced, you deserve to find "someone" who truly inspires you to live life to the fullest, someone who can touch your life more than those women you've had in the past.

Kampai! Lynx

10/17/2004 09:09:00 PM  
Blogger jonasdiego said...

But you said we were going to make comics together. You said we'll start our own company together. What about our plans!?

Tee-hee!

Just wanted to experience what you told me some years ago. Anyways...

Go, dude! :)

10/17/2004 11:57:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,

So what happened? Is The One the one in the picture in your email? Quick, update me!

Achie

1/06/2005 07:46:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home